Actress Vijaya Lakshmi attempts suicide

Actress Vijaya Lakshmi attempts suicide
Actress Vijaya Lakshmi attempts suicide

Tamil actress Vijaya Lakshmi has allegedly attempted suicide on Sunday citing social media abuse and bullying as the reasons that drove her to the extreme step.

The actress alleged that harassment by followers of Naam Thamizhar party leader Seeman and Panankattu Padai’ Hari Nadar drove her to take the extreme step. She has released a number of videos where she accused party leader Seeman and Panankattu Padai’s Hari Nadar of harassing her over difference of opinions.  She has demanded that the two leaders- Seeman and Hari Nadar be arrested for subjecting her to extreme online harassment.

On Sunday, Vijaya Lakshmi  shared a video on Facebook and claimed that she consumed pills that would lead to reduced blood pressure resulting in death. The Tamil actress said, “This is my last video. I have been under extreme stress in the last 4 months because of Seeman and his party men. I tried my best to survive for my family. I have been humiliated by Hari Nadar in media. I have consumed BP tablets. In some time my Blood pressure will be low and I will be dead.”

 Now according to the latest update,  Vijaya Lakshmi has been admitted to a private hospital in Chennai where she is undergoing treatment.



from NEWS – Tollywood https://ift.tt/2X287k6

Post a Comment

0 Comments