Filmmaker starts move his hand over my back: says Rupanjana Mitra

Filmmaker starts move his hand over my back: says Rupanjana Mitra
Filmmaker starts move his hand over my back: says Rupanjana Mitra

#metoo wave has now entered the Bengali film industry. Popular television actor Rupanjana Mitra has brought shocking allegations of s*xual misconduct against renowned Bengali filmmaker Arindam Sil. Recently Rupanjana Mitra attended an interview and spoke about s*xual harassment.

Rupanjana Mitra revealed how the filmmaker behaved inappropriately with her after calling her in his Kolkata office for the reading of the script for a popular daily soap, Bhumikanya.

The incident took place 2 years ago. Bhoomikanya fame Rupanjana Mitra said, “Yes this shameful incident took place in the year 2018. People would ask me why now I am revealing this incident. It is just that now I have gathered courage and become fearless. Now I have nothing to lose in my career.”

Rupanjana Mitra played a meaty role in ‘Bhoomikanya’, which was certainly one of the biggest TV series launched in 2018.

Rupanjana Mitra added, “Arindam Sil asked me to meet him in his office and he sends everyone out leaving only the two of us. I was shaking after seeing this. Later he started to touch my head and back. His touching was very inappropriate. His behavior had a different meaning. I felt scared that I would probably get raped now and desperately praying for someone to enter the room. Within five minutes the filmmaker’ wife entered the office.” The Bengali beauty added. “I was very thankful that his wife arrived and I was saved.”

Her popular movies are Panther, Katakuti, Teen Tanay, Magno Mainak, Premer Phande Kakatua, Jingle Bell and Dadar Adesh.



from TOPSTORIES – Tollywood https://ift.tt/2te3rvy

Post a Comment

0 Comments